Friday, July 29, 2011

We Survived!

This month has been a blurr....right after celebrating the Fourth of July Barnes came down with Hand Foot and Mouth (blisters on - "you guessed it" - the hands, feet, and mouth). So he was out of day care for the week. Fortunatley we all had Monday off, LJ had Tuesday off, and my mother flew in to save the day and stayed home with him on Thursday (I had Wednesday). Well, I ended up with it on Friday and had to stay home till Tuesday! Good news is I finally got caught up on paperwork!!! YEAH!!!

For those of you who aren't aware I have been working in Union, SC. I am still working as a social worker for a local hospice company and when they needed help in another office I volunteered. I love to change things up every now and then but I didn't realize I would be helping for 6 MONTHS! So I started out behind - AND now I am caught up.

Added to our craziness, LJ has started working in industrial sales for a new company. He spent a week and a half in Atlanta while I was recovering from "the disease". Mom flew back in the next week for her scheduled visit.

We love to have mom, "GiGi" come and visit!!!

No comments: