Sunday, August 8, 2010

Moving Right Along...



So, things are moving right along. I can't believe I am 33 weeks! I am starting to get uncomfortable when I bend over and noticing the extra weight. We are counting down the days and still working to get everything done. I think "nesting" has officially began. I spent all my time at home this weekend cleaning and organizing the house. For some reason I feel like I have to clean out every closet and piece of furniture to make room for Barnes and all of his things.

Last weekend we went to a wedding in Myrtle Beach - thanks Megan and Will for a free place to stay! LJ and I had such a great time seeing everyone.

This weekend LJ and I spent Saturday on Lake Murray before LJ had to leave early Sunday morning for Virginia for a week! Yuck - I hate when he is gone, but I am hoping to get a lot done. We are planning to pick up the crib this coming Saturday. I am so excited so see everything together. So far LJ has painted the nursery, and Lonnie Bob (our friend Amanda's dad) helped LJ put up the molding and he built in a cabinet above the closet.

No comments: