Monday, August 16, 2010

The Nursery






Well we had a very busy weekend this weekend. We picked up the crib on Saturday, finished painting, and started organizing. LJ and I spent Sunday putting the crib together and then I had to start moving everything in! I couldn't help myself and probably over did it a little but once I started washing all of his sheets, towels, blankets, bibs, and burp clothes I couldn't wait to start putting things up and fix his crib. I am really loving the way everything is coming together and I can't wait to put up the curtains and the other wall decorations. I am still waiting on the wall art that I ordered and I suspect that it will be a while before it comes in. I have some old shelves that I want to paint and then add some elephants that LJ's dad collected. I think having some items in the nursery that were LJ's dads is going to be special.

Going back to the doctor on Wednesday. 34 weeks this past Sunday. They say he is the size of a honeydew! Starting to feel like I have less room and started to feel a lot more worn down after working away all weekend.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Looks great! You guys really did get alot done.

Mom

Christina said...

What fun! The nursery looks perfect - love the colors and the bedding is adorable!