Sunday, October 17, 2010

First Week without my mom

Well we made it! We have had a pretty good week considering my mom and dad left on Monday. LJ and I have survived!




Monday my friend Laura came down from Greenville and brought us lunch. Laura got to meet Barnes and we got to spend time visiting. It was great to have a visitor after my parents left. Having visitors and getting out of the house helped us get through the week.





Wednesday LJ's mom came to visit and gave me sometime to rest. Wednesday night LJ and I walked up the street and sat outside for pizza. Barnes really seems to enjoy going for walks and it was really nice for LJ and I to get out together.

Saturday we took Barnes to Amanda and Billy's for Billy's 30th Birthday and to watch the USC v Kentucky game. Not only did Barnes mess up his gameday outfit before we even got it to the party but we lost as well. Barnes has already experienced a big Gamecock high and a big Gamecock low.



Barnes also spent Saturday hanging with daddy on the couch...

No comments: