Saturday, December 4, 2010

2 Months!


Well...our little man was 2 months old the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. The Tuesday that we returned (11/30/10) we headed to the doctor for his 2 month check-up. He came in weighing 11 lbs and 9 oz and 23 inches long. The pediatrician said that he was perfect and right in the middle for growth and length.

I am amazed every day at how much I love this little guy! He is starting to smile and coo at us and really seems to enjoy the sound of mommy and daddy's voices. He is such a happy little guy.

This past Thursday Barnes went to day care for the first time to test the waters. I start work on Monday but I wanted to take him a few days to see how things would go. I didn't leave him all day and was so glad to go and get him. I know Monday is going to be hard and I hate that I have to take him but I feel great with the day care we found. They are great which helps so much when you have to leave your child!

LJ and I enjoy Barnes more and more each day and can't wait to see what he does next.

No comments: