Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving at the Byrd's

Thanksgiving Day in their fall outfits

This year for the first time we spent Thanksgiving at my Aunt Lori and Uncle Bobby's house in Alexandria, LA. Of course we had great food (pumpkin cheesecake was my favorite), enjoyed spending time with family, and watched our two favorite teams - Arkansas and South Carolina win!!! Barnes wore his razorback onesie for the first time. LJ and I met Sarah and my parents at my brother-in-law's Ace Hardware for photos with Santa. Parker and Barnes looked so cute in their matching outfits. Sunday we headed back to South Carolina - we stopped in Alabama for barbecue and ran by Bass pro shop. Barnes once again did great in the car and slept most of the way. I don't know how road trips will look next year but we are thankful that for now he does great.

Barnes and Parker with GiGi and Pops the day after Thanksgiving



Saturday getting photos made with santa




Barnes and Mommy

No comments: