Sunday, January 23, 2011

Barnes' Baptism




Last weekend my parents flew in town for Barnes' Baptism. Poor little guy was sick all weekend - he was so fussy! and just not himself. LJ took him to the doctor on Monday and found out he had a double ear infection. He has been on antibiotics all week and seems to be doing much better! He went back to daycare on Tuesday after his 4 day weekend.

He did make it to church to get baptized and did great! He wore my dad's christening gown and was adorable. He fell asleep during church and all the photos afterwards he slept through. So, today I put him back in the gown and took some photos. I thought he was going to be too big for the gown (the neck is sooo small) but he fit and we just left the button around the neck unbuttoned.


We had a really nice weekend with my parents considering Barnes' felt so bad. He really started feeling bad on Saturday morning while LJ was at work and I was at a baby shower - poor mom and dad got stuck with a pretty fussy little guy! We were able to go out to dinner Friday night and had a babysitter. LJ and I finally made it to Divino's - great food and great atmosphere!

We are headed back to the doctor on Thursday to follow-up from the ear infection and have his 4 month well visit.

No comments: