Sunday, May 2, 2010

18 weeks and Ambers Bachelorette





Last weekend I went to Charleston for Amber's Bachelorette party. I had so much fun seeing everyone. Megan and I picked up Amber, her future sister-in-law, Dot, Laura and Jeanette from the Columbia airport and headed to Meredith's house on Sullivans. With a Mexican Fiesta at the house on Friday, a walk on the beach Saturday morning, a monogram shower Saturday afternoon we had a relaxing weekend before going out. Saturday nigth we headed downtown to Social and out for the evening. I did a pretty good job hanging with everyone till the last bar and from there decided I was ready to go home.

At 18 weeks I am feeling much better! Very little nausea just some headaches and slowly getting some energy back. I think I am finally "starting to show". Its like I woke up friday morning and there it was.

No comments: