Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cinco de Louie








This weekend we celebrated LJ's 29th Birthday (actually 5/3) which he has nicknamed "Cinco do Louie". We had our friends over Saturday for lunch and drinks and then headed to our neighborhood festival, the Rosewood Crawfish Festival. Yes, crawfish in SC. They have a guy from Louisiana come with the crawfish and cook them on site. They actually ended up running out early! I didn't try any this year... I could just smell them and taste how spicy they were. We were also so glad to have Tyler and Tracie come with Laney - her first trip to the Dragner's and her first Crawfish Festival.

This Sunday I am actually 19 weeks. According to the emails I get the baby is the size of a mango. I can't believe in one week I will be half there! And a week from Monday we find out the sex...no feelings one way or the other. I have actually had dreams that I was having a boy and dreams I was having a girl. So we will see. Yesterday we tried to come up with some creative ways to tell our friends what we are having although there were some great suggestions we haven't decided yet.

No comments: