Sunday, May 23, 2010

22 weeks and Shopping with Mom



Well, my mom came in this past Thursday and left today. We had such a good time eating out and shopping. Thursday we shopped downtown Columbia on Devine Street and stopped at In the Loop (knit shop) - mom and I are both knitting for the babies. My mom is working on shorts for Barnes, and I am working on a "hooded sleep sack" - so cute!!

Friday - I was able to take off early. Mom and I found a sale! We found some adorable smocked outfits for Barnes and my sister's soon to be little girl - Parker. We met LJ at Babies R Us and ordered the crib and mattress (we couldn't resist the sale). We also "test-drove" a stroller and looked at all the other stuff, but we were a little overwhelmed. LJ and I are debating the rocker/gliders at the moment.

Saturday we drug LJ back out to test different rocker/gliders and then mom and I headed to Charlotte to continue shopping. LJ found a ticket for the baseball game and stayed in Columbia. Mom and I found some great deals!! We decided that both Baby Gap and Gymboree have some really cute clothes for boys and girls. Weren't impressed with some of the other stores we went into but were able to find some really cute things at Pottery Barn Kids to go with the nursery bedding that I got from my Aunt Lori! I feel like things are starting to come together - LJ and I have to work on the nursery. We are going to have to hire someone to drywall a few walls where we ripped out an old built in and then paint.

No comments: