Sunday, May 23, 2010

Last Weekend - Greenville Wedding



Last weekend LJ and I went to Greenville, SC for a Amber and Franz's wedding. Amber and I went to college together and are sorority sisters. It was so fun getting to see all of our friends that came in town for the festivities. I was still sick with a sinus infection and probably not much fun but I did make it out to see everyone Friday night and Saturday for a little while after the wedding.

LJ and I were both impressed with downtown Greenville. The wedding reception was on the water in a pavillion and even had a painter at the reception painting the scene -what a great idea!

We took several pictures - not a big fan of myself in pictures right now but I will post a few as I know I would rather look at someone's pictures than read! We also got to see our friend Stacy and her new condo! So excited she will be closer.

No comments: