Sunday, September 12, 2010

38 weeks...



Well, today I am officially 38 weeks. I really started to feel uncomfortable last week. Up till this point things have been pretty smooth sailing. I was only getting uncomfortable sleeping and when I tried to do too much but there were a few days last week when I was constantly uncomfortable! I am getting more and more ready to have this baby!

Friday we went to the doctor and had an ultrasound. They say he is about 7lbs 8oz and "the fluid" is good but they want to do another ultra sound on Tuesday to make sure that it stays where it is. I was instructed to rest on today after spending yesterday at the football game. I am trying my best to relax but having trouble! Just cleaned out the pantry and back on the couch.

Well so glad that my last game for a while was a good one. We had a great time at the USC v UGA game yesterday and it is always great to see a win! The weather wasn't too hot and I was so thankful! Loved seeing Laura and Karla - wish we had gotten a little more time with everyone. Wished I had taken more pictures! I just have a few.

No comments: