Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Rockin Right Along

Well, not much changed at my doctor's appointment yesterday. My fluid some how doubled which is a good thing but part of me was hoping it was low so they would say lets get you delivered. What they did say is that things are about the same: my weight is the same, still just dilated between 1 and 2, fluid looks good, and evidently they think it is really great that I have braxton hicks and he moves A LOT!

I am ready to join the ranks...my sister Sarah had my precious niece Parker Ann on 8/28. I hate that we couldn't be there to see her but she is beautiful. She was 7lbs 8oz and 20 1/2 inches long. We can't wait to meet her in November!














My best friend Britani had her little girl Avery Sara who was 6 lbs 9 oz and 18 1/2 inches long born Sept 9th. Wish we lived close by so share this time together. I guess we will see her in November as well.












I don't want to rush this special time and I can't wait for Barnes to get here but I am also so excited about seeing Parker and Avery in November.

No comments: