Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Greek Fest, 39 weeks...Counting down



Last Thursday LJ and I went to the Greek Festival. We had such a great time with everyone. We had great food (I tried a few new things) and pastries and some of us got to enjoy wine and beer. We found out our friends Megan and Will, who are due next February, are also having a boy!! Yippee a playmate for Barnes. LJ kept asking will Barnes get a best friend or a girl friend and it looks like a best friend! We can't wait for both of them to get here. Megan and I took a "quick" photo together to mark the occasion. I must say that for some reason I have been kinda anti the profile picture and thought I should at least take one more!

Well this past Sunday I was officially 39 weeks. I am still working full-time but noticing that I am becoming more tired and uncomfortable - Surprise, Surprise! I am so thankful that I have been feeling so well up till now. On Tuesday I want back to the doctor. No changes to report, but my doctor reluctantly scheduled an induction for next Wednesday if Barnes doesn't arrive before then. LJ and I are praying that Barnes arrives on his own before the induction next week. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments: